- Ideal For Holding Wet Painting Panels, Art Prints, Artwork, Paint Brushes And Books. You Can Use This Easel In Up To 3 Ways.
- The Total Studio Solution For Panels From 4×4″ to 18×24″If you paint on panels you know the problem of storing panels in your studio. This is especially true when you paint in oils because they need to be left out to dry for up to a year!
- TABLETOP STANDING UNIT Stands 24″ high and is perfect for any table or bench. You can adjust the width of the “A” to accommodate panels as small as 4×4″ and as large as 12×16″. Even with the largest of panels it will take up only 30″ of table space. HANGING UNIT 48″ high and it has two extension legs to create an angle, so panels slope towards the wall for added security. Maximum panel size is 12×16″. HORIZONTAL TABLE UNIT 48″ of table space but allows you to store panels up to 18×24″
- Holds Up to 22 Panels Hardwood Finished In Mahogany Color All Brass Plated Hardware
- Assembles In Minutes. Weighs only 4.2lbs.